Friday, April 23, 2010

Menu: What's on my menu this week!?

Here are a few ideas & recipes to look forward to. This is the menu I am cooking up this week! I'll be posting a few of my favorite...so stay tuned!

Sunday: Sundried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Shells with Italian Sausage & Peppers

Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas & Yummy Mexican Rice

Thursday: Creamy Orzo with Chicken, Mushrooms & Red Peppers

Friday: Basil Chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce

Saturday: LEFT OVERS!!! (I'm a big fan of left over night)

3 comments:

Mandiebee said...

I SO NEEDED this today, I'm going food shopping and I needed some Ideas.. I just wish you already had my shopping list made out ;) hahah

Janell said...

LOL..sorry!!! It's not THAT kinda blog! PLUS, I have no idea what is in your cupboards! Hehehe :) Happy shopping today Amanda!

I'm Janet, said...

Now this I know Dad is going to love. mmmmm!